Custom Signs Los Angeles
We Make Professional Custom Signs in Los Angeles
Are you looking for custom signs in Los Angeles? We have been manufacturing custom signs for over 10 years. We specifically service all of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. Our team of experts can help you pick out the type of signage that would best fit your type of business, or you can snap shot samples that you like as you drive through town and let us know exactly what you’re trying to accomplish. We then can inform you of what materials those signs are made out of, and we can share with you all of the options that come available with it. Our experts can match your logo or branding colors, or we can give you options to match the building and/or environment colors. There are really good odds that if you see a sign you like in town, then it might have come from us. Otherwise, our designers can customize any shapes, styles, colors, or just about anything to bring your ideas to life.
Process For Choosing Your Personalized Signs
When it comes to choosing your personalized sign, our company can guide through from beginning to end and give advice on the materials, colors, and the specific signs. There is specific sign material for custom signs Los Angeles. Our experts can help you take out the guess work of using the right material for your signage needs. Once the right material has been chosen for your specific need, then we can proceed to take pictures of the wall area and take the measurements. We then can start to work on the rendition of the sign with your logo on the computer. Our graphic designer can scale the artwork on the building with the measurements that were obtained.
Some Material Options For Custom and Outdoor Signs
- Aluminum – Custom aluminum signs are strong, lightweight and super durable. Aluminum is the thinnest of all metal sign composites.
- Alumalite – is an example of an aluminum composite panel made of a corrugated plastic core sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards.
- Dibond – is a metal sign panel made of a solid plastic core sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards.
- Coroplast – These are made from a durable corrugated plastic and are therefore extremely lightweight. They are also waterproof, making them preferable to foam core mounting board, and more professional looking than poster board.
- MDO(Medium Density Overlay) Plywood – is a paintable surface made of plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. The overlay, which has at least 27% resin content, resists water, weather, wear and degradation.
- HDU(High Density Urethane) – also known as sign foam is the most reliable and enduring material on the market for dimensional sign making, environmental graphics, 3-D displays and model making. This proven HDU foam board delivers exceptional versatility and outstanding value. Whether carved, routed, sandblasted or machined, it is ideal wherever a uniform, grain-free, dimensional stable material is desired.
- Acrylic – This is a hard type of plastics that is used for dimensional letters using a router or a laser for precise cutting. It comes in different pigmented colors or can be painted.
- Replacement Faces for Lighted Signs – If you already have a lighted sign cabinet and would like to update it, we offer custom replacement sign faces that insert into your current lighted sign cabinet.
- Channel Letters – A standard channel letter is a three-dimensional graphic sign element. Its channel is fabricated from aluminum. A flat sheet of aluminum is typically cut on a table by a computer-controlled router.
Common Material Used For Custom Outdoor Signs
There are various materials that can be used for custom outdoor signs. Many businesses decide to go with plastic materials. There are various types of plastic material that can be used for sign making, and they can be used in a number of unique and powerful ways. Since plastic is mold-able, it comes in a wide variety of colors, can be bended or cut. Asides from versatility, the uses of plastic for custom signs is due to its durability and its light weight. Signs made with plastic are also some of the cheapest, which make it ideal for those working on a strict budget. Also plastic signs can be used for indoor or outdoor use, depending on the type of plastic being used for fabricating a sign.
Many Exterior Signs Use Acrylic
A popular material for exterior signs is acrylic. Acrylic is a material that holds up extremely well against the elements outside. Being the only plastic material that can be made in various colors or clear making it a popular choice for a lot of people because and it gives the sign a classy, sophisticated look. Acrylic signs are waterproof (as are all plastic signs), can be made with either a matte or gloss finish. Dimensional letters made with acrylic material is very popular with for both indoor and outdoor signage since custom signs and logos can be cut to customer’s specification using a vector file( a file that can be adjusted using geometrical lines and shapes).
Trust Los Angeles Signs & Awnings for all your custom signs, outdoor signs, and exterior sign needs. You can rest assure that you will be in good hands. Our experts can help guide you in your signage needs.